Pages

Followers


About Me

My photo
Hi,my name is Anne,I am a beadaholique.I work out of my studio in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.My work is mainly mixed media with some steampunk elements thrown in for fun.I was a finalist in Beads and Beyonds"Jewelry Maker of the Year 2010" I won first prize in Smitten Beads Designer Challenge 2011. I have had my work published in various magazines and in several treasuries,online.I have two Etsy shops and a Folksy shop for my clients who do not wish to shop in US $,but prefer sterling.Feel free to look me up on twitter or Facebook.Cheers,Anne..
Take a look at my Etsy shops by clicking the links below.
CrystalRiverBeads Etsy
Silverpuss Etsy

21 Jul 2010

Slide Show

I did spend hours trying to set up a slide show for my jewellery.It has not worked out as planned and I will very likely strip it out and start again on the weekend.I think that I had better enlist help from someone who knows what they are doing.I sure as heck don,t!!!!!
   The Royal Welsh Show is on at the moment and the rain,inevitably has not stopped falling since Monday.The food company that I work for have a stand there and have been very busy.The rain has not dampened enthusiasm for the visitors.I wish I had been able to go,but have been left behind to hold the fort,so to speak!I have made some new pieces of jewelry and will probably post these on the weekend.I also ordered beads from Smitten Beads,based in Bath and had some stunning beads from Mermaid Glass on Etsy.Very pretty indeed!I have ordered a few things online and always wait in anticipation for their arrival through the mail.Before I go on my European trip I intend to do my big online shop for supplies for my Fall and Christmas collections.I will also buy some things while travelling.My supplies should be with me when I return.Perhaps I will take some pics of my goodies to post online.Anyway!Enough of my ramblings for one blog.Love to all my beading buddies,Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment