Pages

Followers


About Me

My photo
Hi,my name is Anne,I am a beadaholique.I work out of my studio in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.My work is mainly mixed media with some steampunk elements thrown in for fun.I was a finalist in Beads and Beyonds"Jewelry Maker of the Year 2010" I won first prize in Smitten Beads Designer Challenge 2011. I have had my work published in various magazines and in several treasuries,online.I have two Etsy shops and a Folksy shop for my clients who do not wish to shop in US $,but prefer sterling.Feel free to look me up on twitter or Facebook.Cheers,Anne..
Take a look at my Etsy shops by clicking the links below.
CrystalRiverBeads Etsy
Silverpuss Etsy

15 Aug 2010

Designing for Competition.

Dear friends,
                    I have had a monumentally busy week.Just gone back to work after cruise and spent most of my time organising Sarah,s 21st birthday party.Baked and iced cake,bought balloons,banners etc.Helped with costumes as she had a "games" theme.Hence the snakes and ladders cake!I did fret an awful lot on the day but that is what is mums do!!!!Worry!But it went really well,everybody had a brill time and behaved themselves(even me!).
  In the meantime figured out how to use Objects and Elements website to purchase things.Clue-watch the weight on combined objects in your basket as if too heavy will not process to checkout.It took me two days and some e-mails to work it out!P.S.I was having a "blonde"Episode!!!!
Also have started work on my piece for the mixed-media section in Beads and Beyond competition.A lot of work still to do.I haven,t decided how I am going to assemble my finished piece but have started work on some of the components.Also waiting for some things coming in by mail.Really excited about my orders from Objects and Elements,can,t wait!And some cool stuff from Etsy,too!I also ordered a box of goodies from Ornamentea before I went on holiday.should be here very soon.Anyway enough of my ramblings.Love to all,Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment