Pages

Followers


About Me

My photo
Hi,my name is Anne,I am a beadaholique.I work out of my studio in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.My work is mainly mixed media with some steampunk elements thrown in for fun.I was a finalist in Beads and Beyonds"Jewelry Maker of the Year 2010" I won first prize in Smitten Beads Designer Challenge 2011. I have had my work published in various magazines and in several treasuries,online.I have two Etsy shops and a Folksy shop for my clients who do not wish to shop in US $,but prefer sterling.Feel free to look me up on twitter or Facebook.Cheers,Anne..
Take a look at my Etsy shops by clicking the links below.
CrystalRiverBeads Etsy
Silverpuss Etsy

10 Oct 2010

Sunny Days.

The weather has been very kind to us the weekend and I have taken advantage to work on the garden before the winter blast begins. I have also done a little painting indoors,freshening up for Christmas. However  this has not stopped me from creating new delights in my little studio.I have been busy using all the new products and ideas that I brought back from the Artisan Show.Gone a bit mad ,really! Nice to be so inspired!  I really need to do some work on my studio but I think that will have to wait until next month.
   Voting has started in the Beads and Beyond Jewellery Maker of the Year competition.The mixed media section is of special interest.I have a link on Face Book if anyone is interested in voting,sooo,go on,you know you want to!!!!!
   Working on altered art and mixed media jewellery for Christmas.I have had some requests for themed jewellery but not the cheap and tacky earrings etc,sold at Christmas.Something more classy is in order so looking into that. Ihad some fab ceramic beads and pendants from Natalie at Peruzi.Got to order some more as delighted with them. Will stop rambling now.Love to all my beading buddies,Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment