Pages

Followers


About Me

My photo
Hi,my name is Anne,I am a beadaholique.I work out of my studio in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.My work is mainly mixed media with some steampunk elements thrown in for fun.I was a finalist in Beads and Beyonds"Jewelry Maker of the Year 2010" I won first prize in Smitten Beads Designer Challenge 2011. I have had my work published in various magazines and in several treasuries,online.I have two Etsy shops and a Folksy shop for my clients who do not wish to shop in US $,but prefer sterling.Feel free to look me up on twitter or Facebook.Cheers,Anne..
Take a look at my Etsy shops by clicking the links below.
CrystalRiverBeads Etsy
Silverpuss Etsy

19 Feb 2011

Oops!

 Dear friends,
                     I just realised that I mentioned Folksy on my Etsy Team Cymru blog! Sorry! I didn't mean to do it! To be honest I was busy thinking about the necklace I am in the middle of making. I have just taken delivery of some fabulous lampwork beads from one of my favourite Etsy shops, Blue Seraphim.  They were made for the lovely silk ribbon from Tangledlair on Etsy.Watch this space!!!
 As you hopefully will see,I have added some new pictures to my slideshow. Some older photos and some new ones. I will try to update more often as I am trying to get more organised.Love and light,Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment