Pages

Followers


About Me

My photo
Hi,my name is Anne,I am a beadaholique.I work out of my studio in the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park.My work is mainly mixed media with some steampunk elements thrown in for fun.I was a finalist in Beads and Beyonds"Jewelry Maker of the Year 2010" I won first prize in Smitten Beads Designer Challenge 2011. I have had my work published in various magazines and in several treasuries,online.I have two Etsy shops and a Folksy shop for my clients who do not wish to shop in US $,but prefer sterling.Feel free to look me up on twitter or Facebook.Cheers,Anne..
Take a look at my Etsy shops by clicking the links below.
CrystalRiverBeads Etsy
Silverpuss Etsy

8 Jul 2010

Redesigning my workspace.

I have taken the plunge and started to re-organise my studio into a more artistic and creative workspace.Gone is some of the junk and theres more to go when I have room in the bin for it all.I am being ruthless.I have also started to put a base coat of paint on the grey breezeblock walls.It is looking less and less like  a prison and more like an artists studio. I will have to purchase a storage cabinet of some sort but have been given a very large sheet of white laminate which I have sawn down to make a new table top.I have started to dream of the new artwork that I can hang on the walls when finished.Will post pictures when finished.
  I have  had some delicious beads from Caledonia March on Etsy,Connie never fails to please me.I also have had some fab charms from Lima Beads.I will leave you all now and go and lie down after all that painting.Love to all my beading buddies,Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment